The strong current is the current as we all know it: it is the one that provides the energy necessary for the operation of our equipment.
It has a voltage of 220V single-phase and 400V three-phase with a fairly high intensity. Hence the designation of strong current.
This type of current is used in industrial and / or domestic installations.
The strong current is used to transport the energy. It is used for light, electrical outlets, heating, or other electrical devices.
The intensity of this current varies from a few hundred mA (Milliampère) up to several kA (Kiloampère) as needed.
- Design of electrical installations
- Design of technical and architectural lighting atmospheres
- Upgrading of existing premises
- Redevelopment of existing electrical installations
- Study of safety lighting
- Design of the electrical cabinet such as TGBT (General Low Voltage Table) and divisional cabinets
- Design of private processing stations and concessionaires
- Design and dimensioning of emergency and safety generators
- Design and dimensioning of uninterrupted power supplies (UPS Inverters)
- Design and choice of earth connection schemes
- Design of electrical diagrams with calculation notes
- Realization of energy audits of industrial and tertiary installations